“Our goal is to make the animals we know and care about as energetically balanced and comfortable as possible… physically, mentally, and spiritually.”
Acupressure, unlike other body work such as massage or chiropractic adjustment, involves layers of information and connection to uncover blockages or disruptions along the energetic meridians of the body. In turn, this information creates a pattern which allows us to predictably (based on Traditional Chinese Medicine) address specific acupoints to restore balance and the free flow of energy, blood, and other vital body fluids throughout the animal.
Ask us about a free demo at your barn if you have three or more people interested in seeing an acupressure session…and what it can do!
What types of issues can acupressure address?
- Reducing fear, anxiety, and stress
- Aging and past injuries
- Improving body flexibility and mobility
- Relieving muscle spasms and stiffness
- Strengthening muscles, tendons, joints, and bones
- Building the immune system to resolve or prevent illness
- Balancing energy to optimize the body’s natural ability to heal
- Releasing of natural cortisone to reduce swelling and inflammation
- Releasing endorphins necessary to increase energy or relieve pain
- Enhancing mental clarity and calm required for focus in training and performance
- Resolving injuries more readily by increasing blood supply and moving toxins
If you’re dealing with a medical concern being treated by your veterinarian, we will gladly work with your vet to develop an acupressure strategy which will compliment the care your horse, dog, or cat is receiving.
Lynn and Diane are both available to give talks and demonstrations for your group or organization… just contact us.
Note: Equine acupressure is a non-invasive modality intended to enhance well-being in the healthy horse – it is not designed to replace proper veterinary care. If in doubt regarding the physical health of your horse, please consult your veterinarian.